Sunday, March 8, 2009

I See Angels and Devils and God

One of my friends posted, and titled it "I Want". I figured I would do the same thing.

I Want ...

To get out of here

To be able to solve her problems

People to explain themselves

You to tell the truth

To go somewhere and never have to look back

Never to regret saying something ever again

Never to regret not saying something ever again

To not think for a whole day

Somebody to stay forever

Everyone to stop changing

To remember what things used to be

To start over

It to be warm enough to walk barefoot in the grass

To remember all the things you said

Sugarloaf to be closer

To be able to forgive and forget

To feel like I'm flying

You to know the truth

My iPod to play all day long

To know nothing of the future, nor of the past

It to be summer

Worry to be a thing of the past

To watch sad movies with my friends

The leaves to change color

Beautiful sunsets to watch

To lay in the road and look at the sky

To know the gap between yes and no

Everyone to understand the shades of grey

To admit everything.


I Want ...

Simplicity.



I don't know what I want. I want alot of things, and I want nothing at all.

"Time takes it all whether you want it to or not, time takes it all. Time bares it away, and in the end there is only darkness. Sometimes we find others in that darkenss, and sometimes we lose them there again."
~ Stephen King

Why want? All it does is make what we already have virtually worthless.

2 comments:

  1. that was almost like poetry. the mix of deep emotional things and small simple wants just went together well.. it was very real, and i agree with most of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. caught you:
    "It to be warm enough to walk barefoot in the grass"
    "It to be summer"
    You claim to be so keen on winter, and smirk at my own wish for summer. Now who's the fool?

    ReplyDelete